ARTICLE 1 – GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- FUCaM Junior Consulting, whose registered office is located at 151 Chaussée de Binche, 7000 Mons in Belgium, operates a website
http://www.fucamjuniorconsulting.be/ (hereinafter the “Site”).
- All personal data collected by us (hereafter “Data”) shall be processed in accordance with the applicable Belgian and European regulations relative to the protection of personal data, in particular UE Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council on April 27th, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regards to personal data processing and the free circulation of this data, revoking directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), Directive 2002/58/CE, amended by Directive 2009/136/CE, and the “Electronic Communications Law” of June 13th, 2005, amended by the law of July 10th, 2012.
- You are invited to read this Confidentiality Charter (hereafter the “Charter” attentively and familiarize yourself with its contents.
ARTICLE 2 – SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- This Charter describes the measures implemented for the use and management of your Data in the framework of Website use, and your rights as a Website user.
- This Charter applies to all services offered by FUCaM Junior Consulting via the Website.
ARTICLE 3 – DATA LIKELY TO BE COLLECTED
- We may be led to collect various types of information (including Data) when you visit our Website:
- Data provided by users. We collect the Data you provide on the Site for the purpose of enabling FUCaM Junior Consulting to process and execute all your requests.
- By visiting our Website or supplying your Data, you hereby agree to the collection and processing of your Data as described in this Charter. If you do not agree or cannot authorize the collection or processing of your Data as described in this Charter, do not use the Website.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting FUCaM Junior Consulting at the following email address: email@example.com
ARTICLE 4 – PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- We may use the Data collected ourselves or via different media for commercial communication or information purposes. In order to keep you informed of our new products, we can offer you free newsletters. Unless you object, if you have used the services of FUCaM Junior Consulting, we may send you information about the use of the Site electronically.
- We may also use this Data to conduct studies to improve our services.
- We may, if necessary, divulge your Data in order to (a) respect the applicable laws or satisfy a Court order or injunction, or (b) protect and defend our rights and those of Website users.
- Data may be rendered anonymous by removing personally-identifiable elements such as your name and email address, and grouped for use in the framework of market studies or for other professional purposes. We may in this case be led to divulge the anonymous data to third parties.
- With the exception of the cases described in this article, we do not authorize the sale or transfer of Data to third parties without your prior approval.
- We use your data to contact you and perform our activties. Once the data isn’t any useful, we delete it. In case a of a potentiel member, your data is used to perform our activities and is kept during your stay in the JE.
ARTICLE 5 – RIGHT OF OPPOSITION
- You have the right to oppose processing of your Data and its use for prospection purposes, in particular commercial. This right can be exercised by sending a letter to the head office of FUCaM Junior Consulting by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe from our newsletters, you can exercise your right of opposition by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletters. Your request will only be taken into account if you receive a corresponding confirmation message. Failing this, you may exercise your right of opposition as described in article 5.1 of this Charter.
ARTICLE 6 – RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION, AND DATA PROCESSING LIMITATION
- You are authorized to access, rectify, delete and limit the processing of Data relating to you, in accordance with articles 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the GDPR.
- This right can be exercised by sending a letter to the head office of FUCaM Junior Consulting by email to the following address: email@example.com
- Before responding to a demand of this type, we may request you to identify yourself.
ARTICLE 7 – PORTABILITY RIGHT
You also have the right to receive Data relating to you and supplied by you to FUCaM Junior Consulting in a structured, commonly-used and computer-readable format, as well as the right to transfer it to another person in charge of processing, if the Data is processed using automated procedures.
ARTICLE 8 – COOKIES
- Cookies consist of data sent to your terminal from your browser when you visit the Website. They have a unique identification number. Cookies are intended to simplify Website access and browsing, and increase speed and efficiency. They can also be used to tailor the Website to your individual preferences. Cookies may also be used to analyse Website use.
- FUCaM Junior Consulting hereby informs you that the following types of Cookies are used on the Website:
Analytics cookies (Google Analytics, Facebook).
In accordance with the law of June 13th, 2005 relative to electronic communications, cookies do not collect any information allowing the personal identification of website users; as they are solely used for their technical functions, they do not require the user’s express consent.
- In accordance with the law of June 13th, 2005 relative to electronic communications, your agreement is not required for the installation of cookies intended solely to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means, or which are strictly necessary to supply the online service expressly requested by you (session cookies).
- Regarding advertising cookies, your agreement or disagreement is indicated to us by your web browser settings or settings of other technical means used by the Website to allow us to manage your Website browsing experience.
- You may refuse the installation of technical cookies by following the procedures described below according to your browser.
If you are browsing with Internet Explorer, follow the procedure shown here
If you are browsing with Mozilla Firefox, follow the procedure shown here
If you are browsing with Google Chrome, follow the procedure shown here
If you are browsing with Safari, follow the procedure shown here
- FUCaM Junior Consulting hereby informs you that cookie deactivation may interfere with your browsing experience and Website functions.
- You may delete accepted cookies at any time. If you wish to delete cookies, the settings and preferences controlled by the cookies will also be deleted.
ARTICLE 9 – SECURITY
In order to protect collected Data, we have set up a security program for information stored in our systems. Moreover, our computer systems are fitted with data encryption and software protection devices.
ARTICLE 10 – DATA CONVERVATION
FUCaM Junior Consulting may keep your Data for as long as the data is operationally useful. However, this period may not exceed 1 year from the date on which they are taken over.
ARTICLE 11 – COMPLAINTS
Without prejudice to any existing administrative and legal procedures, you have the right to enter a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your usual place of stay, place of work, or of the alleged violation, if you consider your Data processing is an infringement of the GDPR.
Commission de la protection vie privée • Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel: +32(0)2 274 48 00 • Fax: +32(0)2 274 48 35